Hundreds of places claim they can give you top rankings…but wouldn’t you rather just learn how to do it on your own so you can repeat the process on any future site you build?
101 Basics To Search Engine Optimization
Tried and Tested Methods Revealed!
2 Of The Main Benefits to Proper SEO
Obviously, the number one goal for pretty much any website is to get visitors. An increase in rankings allows you to get more visitors, without spending more money. It’s a two-for-one deal that can’t be beat.
2) Visitors to your site are almost guaranteed to be looking for the information you’ll be presenting.
Many promotional techniques bring visitors that are fairly targeted to your site, but maybe not looking for the exact thing you are offering. By optimizing your website, you are telling the search engines EXACTLY who will appreciate your information…you’re prequalifying the traffic at the highest possible level!
- What in the world is “link structure”, and how can it help your site?In this chapter, you’ll learn some simple, yet important factors regarding link structure. You’ll quickly see the advantages of setting your site up correctly the first time.
- What is the proper usage of keywords on your website, and how can you optimize things to keep the search engines happy? This is a tricky subject…there are some very specific places that your keywords MUST appear, or your work will be for nothing…do you know where they are?
- How should you choose your keywords…choosing the wrong ones may not bring the traffic you expected! Normal logic suggests that you should target every keyword imaginable, but that’s a huge task. To avoid a lot of wasted time, you’ll learn how to find the proper keywords, and which ones are the most important.
- Does your content reach out and pull people in…it should! Having the right content is arguably the most important part of SEO. The benefits go beyond just giving your visitors the correct information…
- And a lot more!
Include Resell Rights License !!!
You must log in to submit a review.